At Park Regency Thornton assisted living community in Thornton, CO, we offer many choices to ensure you or your family member can live vibrantly in retirement with the level of care necessary to ensure safety. From assisted living to hospice care, our compassionate staff delivers quality service that takes the entire person into account.
Check out some of the care levels, floor plans and amenities available at our assisted living community. Then, contact us to schedule a virtual or in-person visit to help understand if Park Regency Thornton is the right choice for your next home or for a loved one.
Choose from four levels of care to meet specific needs, but rest assured that within each level of care, you’ll find plenty of options and staff support to customize your home or care.
The first level of care is assisted living. Seniors can live an active, vibrant lifestyle as independently as they’re able while also knowing that staff are on hand to provide assistance as necessary. Our personalized approach lets you customize the services you receive, including options such as medication management, help with daily activities or just support on an as-needed basis.
Memory care services include 24-hour supervision and a secure environment for safety, but apartments are private so older adults can still enjoy their own environment and live as independently as possible.
Respite care provides for short-term stays for temporary needs. Minor recovery after a surgery or illness might warrant respite care, and families can choose respite care to provide an older adult with a safe, compassionate environment when family caregivers are traveling or attending to their own health needs.
Park Regency Thornton is a faith-based organization that takes care and compassion seriously, which is one reason we offer hospice care. We love our residents and walk with them in humble service during end-of-life care.
Level of care isn’t the only choice you have when you pick Park Regency Thornton as your assisted living community. We offer four floor plans that range from 304 to 947 square feet. Every apartment is private and includes its own bathroom.
- Studio assisted living apartments include an open design space that houses living, bedroom and kitchenette areas along with a separate bathroom and closet.
- Studio deluxe apartments include the same amenities as a studio, but are slightly bigger at 377 square feet.
- One bedroom assisted living apartments are 602 square feet and have a separate bedroom with a walk-in closet as well as a bathroom and a combined living/kitchenette space.
- Two bedroom assisted living apartments feature two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and closet spaces, and a large living and kitchenette space.
Once you choose an apartment and service level and settle into your new home, you’ll find many amenities and activities to enjoy. At Park Regency Thornton, you can mix and match services and activities to fill your day. Just a few examples of amenities available at the assisted living community include:
- Restaurant-style dining and always-available menus, so you can take your meals on a schedule that works with your preferences and health needs. And if you want to invite your family for a visit or host a small event, you can access catering and a private dining room.
- Housekeeping and laundry services remove the burden of maintaining a home so you can spend more time doing the things you enjoy.
- A movie theater with comfortable chairs lets you gather with others to enjoy entertainment, and there’s a creative arts room where you can make things or learn new hobbies with others.
- A library and computer center let you keep learning or help you stay in touch with loved ones, and free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the community ensures you can use your own devices for these purposes.
- Pharmacy services, therapy services and exercise programs let you attend to many of your health needs within the assisted living community, and our caring staff can also help you understand and manage chronic medical conditions if desired.
- Scheduled transportation to local events, attractions and shopping centers lets you get out and about in town, and an on-site salon helps ensure you look great when you do get out.
- A full activity calendar every month provides plenty to do and offers social opportunities to get to know other residents within the community. Popsicles and ice cream on the patio, movie nights, bingo and other games and craft events are just some of the things you might find on the calendar.
Don’t take our word for it, though. Schedule a respite stay to get an idea of what it’s like in the assisted living community, or schedule a visit and talk to existing residents to see what they have to say.
Posted on Wed, July 22, 2020
by Shawn Deane